By Duixian Liu; et al
Read Online or Download Advanced millimeter-wave technologies : antennas, packaging and circuits PDF
Best electronics books
This booklet includes the easiest papers of the overseas convention on Advances in energy Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, PEIE 2010, equipped by way of the organization of laptop Electronics and electric Engineers (ACEEE), in the course of September 7–9, 2010 in Kochi, Kerala, India. PEIE is a global convention integrating significant parts of electric en- neering – energy electronics and instrumentation.
Creation constitution of a widespread electrical strength procedure strength procedure types strength procedure regulate strength method defense overview energy approach Optimization as a functionality of Time overview of Optimization recommendations acceptable to energy platforms electrical energy procedure types advanced strength recommendations Three-Phase structures in keeping with Unit illustration Synchronous laptop Modeling Reactive potential Limits top Movers and Governing platforms automated achieve regulate Transmission Subsystems Y-Bus Incorporating the Transformer impression Load versions to be had move power Illustrative Examples persistent.
- Electronique Pratique_324_Fevrier_2008
- Grundzusammenhange der Elektrotechnik: Ladungen - Felder - Netzwerke
- Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies: Semiconductor Devices, Circuits and Systems
- Connections: Patterns of Discovery
- The Theory of Cohesion. An Outline of the Cohesive Properties of Electrons in Atoms, Molecules and Crystals
Extra info for Advanced millimeter-wave technologies : antennas, packaging and circuits
The design and use of each interconnect type is applied to various packaging approaches and applications and their advantages and disadvantages are highlighted throughout the chapter. Chapter 5 discusses the use of multilayer technologies to print millimeter antennas. Building upon the packaging, materials and interconnect foundation of Chapters 2–4, we start to create useful circuit level building block elements beginning with the antenna. This discussion begins with critical issues that affect antennas, which are compounded at mmWave frequencies such as metallic and ohmic losses, spurious radiation and surface waves.
EBG materials are created from dielectric and/or metallic structures that are periodic in one or more dimensions. One- and two-dimensional structures will be presented and analyzed and then a discussion ensues of how ‘defects’ can be added to create devices and waveguides that control the propagation of electromagnetic waves. High impedance ground planes are introduced that reduce surface waves and increase efficiency and are shown to be useful for corrugated horn antennas and other structures.
1. 2. 4, respectively. The discussion includes chip-scale packaging, wafer-level assembly and low-cost plastic molding processes. Specifically, chip-on-board (COB) and no-lead packages such as quad flat-pack no-lead (QFN) packages are presented. 5 that is tailored to fast prototyping and quick turnaround times, making the design of emerging technologies more robust against process variation, material losses and assembly tolerances. 1 Definition of Packaging The packaging of electronic components is a multidisciplinary task involving various sciences and technologies.